benson

Monday, April 30, 2012

Catching Up



Hello Friends!

Anders and I have been busy bees over the last few weeks.  Anders is finishing up a couple of classes at Macon State College so that he can receive tuition assistance to start his masters at Auburn University.  He will either be getting his masters in computer science or software engineering.  Either way we are super excited that he will be getting and advanced degree, and we think that it will open a lot of doors for him professionally.  

I have been busy trying some new recipes.  Anders having class 3 nights a week has given me a little extra time to try out some new things and work on my minimal culinary skills.  Also, we have been busy getting the nursery ready for little Asher.  We are super excited about how things are shaping up, and cannot wait for it to be all set for the little guy to come home.   

Speaking of Little Asher Bug, he is growing and growing, as am I.  He is moving up a storm these days, and I am loving knowing some of what he is up to in there.  We go next week for our next doctor's visit, and we will have another peak at him because he didn't want to show off last time, which means we didn't get all the pictures that we needed.  I'll also have my glucose tolerance test.  So, we are excited to enter the 3rd trimester!

We traveled to St. Augustine this past weekend for my dear friend, Marie's, wedding.  Here are some new pictures of our trip and the baby bump.  




No comments:

Post a Comment