benson

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

One Month

Asher is just the sweetest little guy!  We have had a great first month getting to know him.  He is really an easy going little guy.  He only cries when he is hungry or wet.  He is sleeping 4-5 hour stretches, which is just wonderful!  Just recently he has started to track us with his eyes and we have even seen a few smiles!

One month


                                                           Weight: 10 lbs. 9 oz. (50%)
Height:  23.5 in. (99%)
Head Circumference:  15 1/4 in. (90%)

Anders and I are so thankful for this little blessing!  We are so spoiled by what an easy baby he is.  Any more children that may come along have a lot to live up to!

I'll leave you with a few pictures. 

Our first trip to church (1week old)


Meeting my Uncle Kyle (1 week)



Trying on my beach outfit





War Eagle (4weeks)

Hanging out at the beach.  My parents we sweet enough to take us to the beach over Labor Day.  We had a great trip.  Asher was a wonderful travel companion!


Snoozing on my 1 month birthday


So this one is funny.  He looks like he is puckering up for a kiss, but ironically this is his poop face.


No comments:

Post a Comment